Your privacy is important to Bike Medicine. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Bike Medicine collects, and the ways in which Bike Medicine uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Bike Medicine may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
· Information about your use of this website
· Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
· Information about transactions carried out over this website
· Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
· Any other information that you send to Bike Medicine
Using personal information
Bike Medicine may use your personal information to:
· Administer this website
· Improve the website for your use
· Enable your access to and use of the website services
· Publish testimonial statements by you about our products the website
· Send to you the products that you purchase
· Supply to you services that you purchase
· Send to you statements and invoices
· Collect payments from you to Bike Medicine
· Send you marketing communications about sales and other offers
If Bike Medicine discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Bike Medicine may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Bike Medicine will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Bike Medicine will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Bike Medicine is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Bike Medicine
10511A Windsor Lane, #103
Houston, TX 77031